[ontology-summit] Hackathon - Optimized SPARQL performance management vi

To: Victor Chernov <vchernov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Victor Chernov <vchernov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:55:31 +0400
Dear colleagues, to make the things simpler we recommend using Windows operating system and Microsoft Visual Studio for this Hackaton session. To make everything successful we'll need to make beforehand the following steps:

1.        Download and install MS Visual Studio from Microsoft site:
http://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs
The product: Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

2.        Download and install trial version of Virtuoso for Windows from OpenLink Software site:
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/download/
Select Virtuoso Universal Server для Windows

3.        Download and install trial version of Startdog Developer from Stardog site:
http://stardog.com/

4.        Download and install NitrosBase RDF Storage from NitrosBase site:
http://nitrosbase.com/
Select NitrosBase RDF Storage for Windows.
We expect a scheduled update 27.03.2014, so it would be better to download the product later.

5.        Download the SP2Bench dataset generator by following the link:
http://dbis.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/content/projects/SP2B/docs/sp2b-v1_01-full.tar.gz

Hawing these tools installed we will be able to develop the tests and the program together.

Regards,
Victor