Re: [ontology-summit] {pr} OntologySummit on twitter, hashtag update, li

To: Ontology Summit discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:18:51 -0500
Slight modification: I said:
> Send a message (DM if you prefer) to @OntologySummit to have your
> own twitter account, or accounts for relevant projects and resources, added.

However, Twitter only allows one to send Direct Messages to ones followers. So that won't work. Please feel free to send such messages via non-direct message. Just start the message with "@ontologysummit"; that will show up as a "mention" of the account, which I am monitoring, but it won't clog up the feed for people following the account.  If you would rather send something privately, you can send it by email directly to me.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion,
Amanda

@ajvizedom
and, currently, Designated Tweeter for @OntologySummit