[ontology-summit] Brainstorm Session on the OntologySummit2014 Theme - T

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:28:44 -0700

Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_09_19    (01)

Dear ALL,    (02)

You are cordially invited to join us at this Thursday's (Sep-19)
virtual discussion session ...    (03)

* * * Note that this session will start 1 hour earlier than our
normal session time * * *    (04)

= OntologySummit Theme: Community Brainstorm Session =    (05)

* Session Co-chairs:
MichaelGruninger (IAOA; U of Toronto) & PeterYim (Ontolog; CIM3)    (06)

* Topic:
Brainstorm Session on the OntologySummit2014 Theme: Community
Input & Planning    (07)