[ontology-summit] Good News about this year's Communique Endorsements

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 08:04:12 -0700
Just writing to let everyone know that our Communique endorsement
count has reached 148 (with StefanoBorgo's endorsement.)    (01)

In fact the 144th endorsement was from MaryBalboni (of Raytheon, who
had presented at the summit both this year and last year), which came
5 minutes after we ended our postmortem meeting yesterday!    (02)

Fabian, Amanda and I were actually working very hard on trying to
match that number (which was last year's Communique Endorsement count)
before the postmortem session yesterday; and we marginally missed ...
but then, I think it does not diminish the fact that this is cause for
celebration!    (03)

... Congratulations to Amanda, Fabian and everyone who contributed to
this year's Communique!    (04)

Let's thank everyone who has sent in their endorsements, for their
support; and again, prompt everyone who hasn't had a chance to go
through the Communique to do so - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Communique
... endorsement instructions are at the top of that page.    (05)

Best. =ppy