[ontology-summit] Summit Communique

To: Ontology Summit discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 18:54:38 -0400
All,

The final version of the Communique is online at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gaQ8DIdg20AGJnlaCpQ7ebwJH_L4c4tK5RH1wyMHQig/edit?usp=sharing

After we present this to the community tomorrow morning, all will be invited to endorse the Communique. Of course, you will want to have read the full document before making such a decision.

We encourage all who have not yet read the Communique, or who have not read a recent version, to take time before then to read the final document.  While we will present an overview and some key sections tomorrow, we will not have time to go through the whole document in detail.

Best,
Amanda