Re: [ontology-summit] Next week's summit - pick-up gathering the night b

To: "<steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ontology Summit 2013 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Grace M Begany <gbegany@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Luciano, Joanne S." <luciaj2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 00:13:21 +0000
Hi All,

I regret that I am able to make it this year. I hadn't realized the conflict until too late and I have to be at the ACM Web Science meeting. I'm running a workshop, presenting / announcing my book on Health Web Science and representing RPI at our lab the WSTNet Lab Director's meeting (I'm Deputy Director).  April dates worked for me, but not May.  I'm very sorry to miss you all at DogFish and at the Summit.  Unfortunately, the timing is such that it's the end of the semester and none of the grad students who are working on this project can attend, which is unfortunate (to be redundant). I know it was hard to find dates this year and it seems that as we increasingly work in multiple disciplines the problem is likely to worsen.

Let's have a mutual beer (or beverage of one's choice) at our concurrent meetings in honor of the other.

Kind regards,
Joanne

On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Steve Ray Consulting <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>