Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2013: session-06 - Synthesis-I & A

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza <mcsuarez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:27:53 +0100
Hi Peter, all,    (01)

     I'm so sorry but this time I wont be able to attend the virtual
session.    (02)

Best Regards,    (03)

         Mari Carmen.    (04)

El 21/02/2013 0:00, Alan Rector escribió:
> Regrets
>
> Alan
>
> On 20 Feb 2013, at 20:30, Peter Yim wrote:
>
>> Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_02_21
>>

>> This is a final REMINDER that virtual panel session-06 of our Ontology
>> Summit 2013 is coming up tomorrow (Thursday, Feb-21.)
>>
>> RSVP now (details below) if you haven't already!
>>

>> * Date: Thursday, 21-Feb-2013    (04)
>>
>> * Start Time: 9:30am PST / 12:30pm EST / 6:30pm CET / 17:30 GMT/UTC
>>   ref: World Clock -
>>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=21&year=2013&hour=9&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
>>
>> * Expected Call Duration: ~2.0 hours
>>

>> * Dial-in:
>> ** Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... Conference ID: 141184# , or
>> ** Skype: "joinconference"
>> (i.e. make a skype call to the contact with skypeID="joinconference")
>> ... when prompted enter Conference ID: 141184#
>>
>> Just point your browser to the session page:
>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_02_21 when
>> you are about to connect into the session. Details will be there at
>> the top of the pages. Try dialing-in a few minutes before the
>> scheduled start-time.
>>

>> Talk to you all tomorrow! =ppy
>> --

  Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
  Assistant Professor    (06)

  Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)    (07)

  Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
  Facultad de Informática
  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
  Campus de Montegancedo, s/n
  Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid    (08)

  Phone: (+34) 91 336 36 72
  Fax: (+34) 91 352 48 19
  e-mail: mcsuarez@xxxxxxxxx
  Office: 3205