[ontology-summit] Co-Sponsors for Ontology Summit 2013

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 15:47:06 -0800
ERRATA:    (01)

Please note the update on the email addresses in the message below.
//
If you would like to be added as a sponsor for this year's
Summit, please
let us know by sending email to
"Michael Gruninger" <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Matthew West" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, or
"Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>.
//    (02)

Further ...    (03)

We are automatically listing sponsors from last year in the 2013
co-sponsors roster, unless an individual sponsor would like to
withdraw from the sponsorship. Therefore, for any institution (among
our 2012 co-sponsors) who is opting out this year, kindly notify me,
<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline.    (04)

Ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013#nid3J0J
to see who are the co-sponsors already being listed.    (05)

To properly list a new co-sponsors, I would need the following:    (06)

* full name of sponsoring institution (such as. University of
Toronto;
or, Department of Philosophy, University at Buffalo; or, Bremen
Ontology Research Group at Bremen University; ...)    (07)

* url to the institution website    (08)

* name of the representative (prime contact) on this sponsorship    (09)

* email address of the representative (and bio-sketch too, if the
person doesn't already have a "namesake page" on our wiki)    (010)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (011)

for and on behalf of the
OntologySummit2013 Organizing Comittee
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013
--    (012)

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Michael Gruninger
<gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[updated]
 > Dear Colleagues,
 >
 > We would like to extend an invitation to Ontology Summit 2013
 > (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013)
 > participants to be listed as a co-sponsor.
 > Co-sponsors are “organizations who provide technical or
funding support,