[ontology-summit] The Ontolog PSMW: Debut, Tutorial and Possibilities -

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:05:14 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_12_19    (01)

Dear Colleagues,    (02)

You are cordially invited to join us in the debut of the Ontolog
Purple Semantic MediWiki (PSMW) on Wednesday, 19-Dec-2012. Professor
Ken Baclawski (co-lead of the [psmw-dev] project) and Mr. Yaron Koren
(author of the newly published book "Working with MediaWiki" and one
of the most prominent and prolific developers in the SemanticMediaWiki
space) will be joining the undersigned to introduce the community to
this new component of our Ontolog collaborative work environment
(cwe). We will learn what is about to change (for the better), get a
tutorial on how the new platform can be used effectively, and discuss
on what the potentials and possibilities could be, after we start
deploying it in January 2013.    (03)

We are planning to leverage this new wiki platform to enrich the
upcoming Ontology Summit content. Those who plan to contribute to
OntologySummit2013 should definitely come join us at this session, to
discover the potentials and/or to suggest possibilities!    (04)

****************** Highlights ***********************    (05)

Please join us on next Wednesday (Dec-19) at this Ontolog-PSMW debut session:    (06)

*Wed 19 Dec 2012* - OntologPSMW: Debut, Tutorial and Possibilities -
 - Chair: Mr. Peter Yim (Ontolog, CIM3)
 - Invited Speakers:
 -- Professor Ken Baclawski (Northeastern University)
 -- Mr. Yaron Koren (WikiWorks)
 - see details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_12_19    (07)

The event will be 2-hour virtual panel sessions starting at:
9:30am PST / 12:30pm EST / 6:30pm CET / 17:30 GMT/UTC
- see worldclock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=19&year=2012&hour=9&min=30&sec=0&p1=224    (08)

*RSVP now*! by emailing <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> off-line or register
yourself directly to the wiki session page (if you are already a part
of the Ontolog community).    (09)

********************* More Details ************************    (010)

This session, like all Ontolog virtual events, are open and free of
charge. Anyone who is interested, or (better still) who may have
something to contribute, is welcome. Please refer to event details on
the session pages, to which the hyperlink is given above, where you
will find session agenda, conference call dial-in, slides and other
pertinent information. Feel free to pass this invitation along to
colleagues who may also find these sessions to be of interest.    (011)

*RSVP* by emailing Peter Yim at <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline (or add
yourself directly to the session page if you are already an Ontolog
community member) so that we can prepare enough resources to support
everyone. [Please state clearly the date of the session you are
registering for in your email.] ... RSVP now!    (012)

These sessions will be recorded and made available in a publicly
accessible archive. Therefore, before participating, please make sure
you are cognizant of our IPR policy (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32).    (013)

Regards. =ppy    (014)

Session Chair,
Peter P. Yim