[ontolog-invitation] Last chance to endorse the Ontology Summit 2012 com

To: IAOA general <iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:19:07 +0200
*** Apologies for multiple posts ***

Dear all,

if you haven't endorsed the OntologySummit2012_Communique yet, please consider finding a few minutes to do it now.

The  Ontology Summit 2012, with the theme “Ontology for Big Systems", has been a peculiar, remarkable event, probably the best in the history of Ontology Summits in many respects.  Our primary product was the OntologySummit2012_Communique, a joint effort of the ontology, systems engineering, and big systems stakeholder communities.

We ask for your help and your support to disseminate the Communiqué in the larger ontology community as much as possible. Please share it with your communities and friends and colleagues, and encourage them to endorse it.  Endorsements will be received until end-of-day on May 12, 2012.

Post your endorsement by clicking here to mail us your endorsement. Kindly make sure you include your full name in the body of the message.

Also, please see the very nice NEW Ontology Summit 2012 site that Ali Hashemi and Tom Getgood created.

Thank you for your support,

Nicola, Leo, and the entire Ontology Summit 2012 Organizing Committee

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (01)