[ontology-summit] Master's project on ontology

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim Wilson <twilson92@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 05:44:40 -0400
Hi, all. I thought you might like to see a presentation that I made last
week at work as part of my Master's degree project in Knowledge
Management on using ontology for semantic search. There was some
skepticism among the managers but I have gained a lot of buy-in for
developing semantic search and a foot-hold on introducing KM to the lab.    (01)

Regards,
Tim Wilson    (02)

--
Timothy C. Wilson    (03)

"If you can't maximize the power of the individual, you haven't done anything.
If you expand the ability of individual members of the organization, you expand
the ability of the organization."
—Bob Buckman, CEO and Chairman of Buckman Laboratories    (04)