Re: [ontology-summit] Communique: making the case, or summarizing our re

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:01:36 -0800
Michael and All,    (01)

> [MU]  I would like for us to have as a stretch goal, to at least have a shot
>at
> "making the case" in a few paragraphs at the end, say.   An elevator case?    (02)

[ppy]  if you do that at all (the lead editing team's call,
eventually), I would suggest making (at the least) 6 different
pitches, one to each of the 6 categories identified ... we have a
range of sound bites and elevator pitches to choose from (more by the
time you need them, I hope)
- see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_MakingTheCase_CommunityInput    (03)

Regards.  =ppy