Re: [ontology-summit] Sponsorship of this year's Ontology Summit 2010

To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ontology Summit 2010 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:54:57 -0000

Dear Steve,

EPISTLE has become dormant, over the last year or so. It is probably appropriate to remove it from the list. Information Junction wishes to continue to be associated with the Ontology Summit.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 560 302 3685

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.