[ontology-summit] Invitation to participate

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Sanchez, Arturo" <asanchez@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:21:41 -0500
Dear Fellow Ontologist,    (01)

As you may know, the theme of this year's Ontology Summit
is "Creating the Ontologists of the Future". Detailed
information about it can be found at    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010     (03)

In preparation for the summit, we are collecting information
to establish the nature and extent of current educational
and training provision in Ontology throughout the world.
To this end, we invite you to participate in the survey
which you can access at    (04)

https://survey.unf.edu/survey/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D237A2884B     (05)

The survey will be available until 11'30 PM
on February 15, 2010 (US/EST).    (06)

We estimate that completing the survey should take between
10 minutes and half an hour of your time, depending on how
much information you are able to supply. Please feel free
to forward the link to anyone else who you think may be able
to supply information.     (07)

When the survey is complete, the results will be reported
at the final summit Symposium in March. They will also be
made available to the community on-line.    (08)

Yours sincerely    (09)

Dr. Antony Galton (School of Engineering, Computing,
and Mathematics. University of Exeter, UK):
A.P.Galton_AT_exeter.ac.uk    (010)

Dr. Arturo Sánchez-Ruíz (School of Computing,
University of North Florida, USA):
ASanchez_AT_unf.edu    (011)