Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2010: virtual Panel Sessions on "C

To: "'Ontology Summit 2010 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:04:56 -0000
Dear Peter,    (01)

I'm going to try to make at least some of this one.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 560 302 3685
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (04)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (05)

Sessions on