Re: [ontology-summit] Announcement of the 2010 Ontology Summit -"Creatin

To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:52:15 -0000
Glad you qualified the aspect of creation that you were covering. It seems to exclude the first nine months of existence prior to training.....

Howard Mason (via Blackberry)
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151