Re: [ontology-summit] GCN article on OntologySummit2009 by Joab Jackson

To: Joab Jackson <jjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Stein, Ben" <benjamin.stein@xxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:33:19 -0700
Hello Joab,    (01)

I point I was trying to make to Deborah was that it might be more
relevant (in the article) to identify individuals by the standards
bodies they (their projects actually) represent, more so than their
employers.    (02)

One of the greatest success of this summit, in my opinion, is that it
rallied support to this theme of moving the world toward
"ontology-based standards" from some of the banner carriers and work
group leads from among the most important Standards Developing
Organizations ... and that *is* a real accomplishment, thanks to all
the summit co-organizers and conveners.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy