Re: [ontology-summit] [Quality] suggested gatekeeping: plurality of user

To: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:47:16 -0700
It seems to me that one of the reasons to have such a repository is to
make ontologies available so that they -can- be reused. Thus, while one
might learn over time how well or not so well a particular ontology
serves a community, I'm not sure how we will know at the time of
input/registration.  I agree with Fabian on this.    (01)

Elisa    (02)

Fabian Neuhaus wrote:    (03)