Re: [ontology-summit] [ont-of-ont] Initial ideas for properties and rela

To: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:33:18 -0700
Hi Michael,    (01)

Are you aware of the OMV effort? http://ontoware.org/projects/omv/    (02)

It is a "metadata ontology" from the European NeON consortium, but we
(Stanford's NCBO) contributed to it as well. It covers quite a bit of
ground and could be a good starting point, at least for what you call
"Engineering metadata".    (03)

Natasha    (04)

On Mar 17, 2008, at 2:11 PM, Michael Gruninger wrote:    (05)