Re: [ontology-summit] Kickoff conference call for the Content Committee

To: "'Ontology Summit List'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Open Ontology Repository Forum'" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:27:28 -0500

After hearing from 13 of you, the surprising result is that we have the fewest “No’s” for this coming Friday, February 1st. So, with apologies to Barry Smith, Matthew West, and Leo Obrst, I think that is the best course of action. We will strive to take good notes so that a wider audience will be able to see what transpired. The added advantage is that this date gives us enough time to prepare prior to the launch of the official Summit (offline portion) on February 7th.

Peter Yim will be sending out a notice with the customary call-in information. Michelle Raymond will be chairing, with involvement from us all, I’m sure. Talk to you on February 1st.

-          Steve