Re: [oor-forum] [ontology-summit] Kickoff conference call for the Conten

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Open Ontology Repository Forum <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:20:49 -0800
Thank you, Steve & Michelle.    (01)

I can do all three - A, B & C.    (02)

However, since our launch is on Feb-7, if the team only confers on
Feb-6 (time-slot-C), that would pretty much mean that we'll have to
get almost everything done via the [ontology-summit] list prior to the
call, and just tie loose ends and get ready for the launch that day.
... What I am trying to say is that we should phone conference as
early as possible, or let everyone know that we are expecting work
done over the list (and not to hold off and wait for the call.)    (03)

Regards.  =ppy