[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2008 - Planning Meeting - Tue 2008.01.

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:14:56 -0800
Hi Everyone,    (01)

Great meeting today.    (02)

Writing to let everyone know that the [ontology-summit] mailing list
is now up (mailto:ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and everyone who
were at today's call or did send in his regrets have been subscribed
to it.  This will provide the platform to discuss both the content and
the logistics issues, which we will need to get underway in
preparation for the upcoming "(Virtual) Ontology Summit 2008 Launch
Event" slated for Thursday 2008.02.07 (~1.6 Hours) starting 10:30am
PST / 1:30pm EST / 6:30pm GMT / 18:30 UTC.    (03)

Again, this Year's Summit is entitled: ""Toward An Open Ontology Repository."    (04)

Proceedings of today's meeting is now available at the wiki session
page at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_01_22
... most of the discussion have been recorded (we didn't start
recording until we were a bit into the meeting) and is avaiavailable
near the bottom of the session page too.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy