Re: [ontology-summit] CEW#63 - two panels - The Plan

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:36:29 -0400
All,    (01)

Thanks to all for sending in their slides.    (02)

I have brought the draft agenda up-to-date, and have posted the
release candidate for our Panel-1 combined slide deck. Please take a
look:    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FollowUp/CewPanel#nid12SN    (04)

In particular, we are getting an extra 15 minutes (or so) for our
Panel-1 session. That is a very pleasant relief, as I was worried that
we have too much material for 65 minutes (we actually still do!).
Hopefully this will give us a bit more time to interact with the
workshop participants.    (05)

Please review and revert ASAP.    (06)

I will be moving the agenda and slides from our work/staging area to
Susan's conference workspace. (... we can still update, if we need to,
after that, though.)    (07)

This is also a reminder to Elisa, Josh and Leo, that I am still
waiting for your slide decks    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy