Re: [ontology-summit] Ontolog conference call Thu 2007.06.07

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:23:54 -0700
Frank,    (01)

(Sorry for the late response ... responding here just to close the
loop, since you already know this) The discussion relating to the SOA
Reference Architecture was slated for today's call (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_05_31#nid11GD)
... and not for the Thu 2007.06.07 call where we will mainly be
talking about OntologySummit2007 follow-up's.    (02)

Regards. =ppy