Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2007 postmortem

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 00:04:25 +0200
Peter:
Thanks to you and the hosts again, it was a real experience.    (01)

I have one question for the list, regarding the "concept map" that we
came up with in our working group at the summit:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FrameworksFor
Consideration/DimensionsMap    (02)

I'm thinking of using this further in a couple of discussions in Europe
over the coming months - does anyone have any comments regarding either
its usefulness or missing elements? Thanks to Debbie who's already added
one comment - maybe others could do the same and/or discuss it on the
list...    (03)

Peter (Yim): I have already refined the map a bit further, after talking
more with some of the participants, in particular to put Gestalt and
"things that cast no shadows" also there on the map... Is it possible to
load this newer version somehow? Otherwise I can point from the existing
page to our website, and put it there..    (04)

Best regards,    (05)

Peter    (06)

-------------
Peter F Brown