Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit follow up - "Folksology"?

To: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jack.park@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:28:55 -0700
Thanks, Peter, for this message and the link that presents the Celtic
Tree. It's a great metaphor, and also a great image. That particular
image should be credited (it appears) to Jen Delyth
http://www.kelticdesigns.com/
who appears happy to allow it to be expressed in non-commercial ways,
but with appropriate credit. Inverting the image appears to have removed
the artist's signature.    (01)

Your analysis of that as a metaphor, I think, is spot on.    (02)

Cheers
Jack    (03)