Re: [ontology-summit] Descriptive vs. Prescriptive

To: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:27:37 -0400
Andreas,

Thank you for posting this interpretation.  This also reflects the enterprise architecture interpretation, the innovation life cycle interpretation, and a generic business perspective.  I think your comments help us to see that there is significant room for refinement of these dimensions.

Unless we can better define these dimensions in terms of their variables or factors, any evaluation will simply by one person's interpretation and subjective judgment call versus another person's.

Best regards,
Denise