[ontology-summit] talking about the process to get us our "framework"

To: "Ontology Summit Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:31:06 -0800
Since there is no special event scheduled for the regular Thursday
Ontolog conference call time slot tomorrow; we will just have our
regular operations planning & review meeting as usual.  This is the
time we try to plan community activities or address outstanding issues
at hand.    (01)

Since the Ontology Summit 2007 face-to-face workshops are drawing
near, and we are supposed to have arrived at certain consensus
(through our virtual discourse), and we aren't nearly there yet, I
thought we could devote some time on tomorrow's call to talking about
the process that might help get us our "framework."  We won't talk
content, because that should be done over this mailing list. However,
we could definitely use ideas on how we could get convergence quickly.    (02)

If you have ideas to contribute on this, please join us at the call
tomorrow. Kindly refer to call details
at:http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_03_15    (03)

Regards.  =ppy