[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2007 Project Launch - Thu 2007.01.18

To: Ontology Summit Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:20:56 -0800
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_01_18     (01)

*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (02)

The Ontolog community is pleased to announce the
"Ontology Summit 2007" program which we are launching
at this conference call. This will be three months of
virtual discourse that culminates in a two-day
face-to-face workshop (April 23 & 24, 2007 at
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA) and a written communiqué
that would help clarify what everyone means when they
use the term "ontology." At this launch, we will be
introducing the "Ontology Summit 2007" objective,
organization, process, deliverables and preliminary
plans to you, and we welcome your ideas and participation.    (03)

We take pleasure in inviting you to join us at this
virtual event.    (04)

*Conference call-in details*:    (05)