ontology-summit-advisors

[ontology-summit-advisors] Consolidating the content for the Ontology Su

To: Ontology Summit Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:26:00 +0000

Folks,

We are now consolidating the content from the participants of this year’s Ontology Summit to compose the Ontology Summit 2014 Communique – mostly from the Track Champions’ Synthesis pages. These are the pages where they are trying to synthesize the content of their respective Track virtual sessions and other inputs (Ontology Summit distribution list + responses to their community pages) received concerning their Track activities this year.

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014.

The synthesis and community input pages are here: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014#nid4243.

We are inviting the input of the Ontology Summit Advisory Committee members especially now, and your participation, since we will have our first Communique draft session next Thursday, April 10  (see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014#nid43XJ).

Please do provide us your input so that we might make the Ontology Summit 2014 Communique a better document for our multiple communities. And join us this Thursday, April 10, 9:30am PDT / 12:30pm EDT / 6:30pm CEST / 5:30pm BST / 16:30 UTC.

Thanks much,

Leo Obrst and Michael Gruninger

Ontology Summit 2014 General Co-Chairs

On behalf of the Communique editors and the Ontology Summit Organizing Committee

Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics

lobrst@xxxxxxxxx     Information Technology Tech Center, CCG

Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H317

Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA