ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Communique Endorsements

To: ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:20:15 -0400
Hello everyone,
sorry for the confusion with the earlier message.
Just to clarify -- Peter Yim has already added all members of the advisory committee
to the list of people who endorsed the communique.

The intended point of the message was to encourage everyone to relay the request
for endorsements to other relevant lists, since we will be seeking additional endorsements until June 3.

I would also like to invite everyone to the upcoming May 23 session
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_05_23
in which we will revisit the Ontology Summit that just finished and  plan ahead for
next year's Summit.

And once again, on behalf of the Organizing Committee,
I would like to thank all Advisors for your support this year; your feedback has been invaluable.

- Michael Gruninger