ontology-summit-advisors

[ontology-summit-advisors] Advisors for Ontology Summit 2012 and the upc

To: OntologySummit2011 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:39:49 -0800
Dear OntologySummit2011 Advisors,    (01)

We are finally getting ready to launch this year's summit -
OntologySummit2012: "Ontology for Big Systems."
The event is happening this coming Thursday (Jan-12) - see
announcement at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2012-01/msg00000.html
Please come join us. Details can be found on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_01_12 ...
RSVP by email me (offline, to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> if you please.)    (02)

Our new (OntollogySummit2012) organizing committee will soon be making
invitations again to all of you, to solicit your support and advice.
We shall look forward to receiving your acceptance to stay on the
Advisory Committee and support us again.    (03)

For those Advisors from last year who were active in supporting the
OntologySummit2011 activities, instead of making a renewed invitation,
we shall automatically retain your presence on the Advisory Committee
roster. If, for any reason, you decide not to continue this year,
please feel free to email me, so I can remove your name from the list
before this Thursday's Launch.    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (05)

For and on behalf of the    (06)

OntologySummit2012 - General Co-chairs,
Dr. Nicola Guarino (IAOA; LAO-ISTC-CNR) & Dr. Leo Obrst (ONTOLOG; MITRE)    (07)

and Members of the
OntologySummit2012 Organizing Committee    (08)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012