ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] Some issues to consider in developing an

To: ontology-based-standards <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:27:31 -0700
Dear Matthew,    (01)

Thank you very much for sending in your perspectives despite the fact
that you cannot join us on the panel. I am including this among the
panel inputs[1],  and am sure that it will help in our discussion
during the session this Thursday.    (02)

  [1] ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_10_10#nid3YFS    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy