ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] "Ontology-based Standards" contribution t

To: Paul Brandt <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-based-standards <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 09:35:25 -0700
Dear Paul,    (01)

Thank you very much for your contribution. I have linked that to the
session page, as community input on the topic - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_10_10#nid3YJR    (02)

... while you cannot be with us in real time, participating in the
dialog asynchronously (via this mailing list) is definitely one of the
ways we hope the community would engage in.    (03)

(You're probably already aware) We do archive the full proceedings of
these virtual panel sessions (which will includes all slides,
in-session chat-transcript, audio recording of the session, etc.) and
make it openly available online ... you will be able to find it at the
session page - under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_10_10#nid3YG3
- in a day or two after the event, in case you or anyone wants to
catch up, or revisit the material.    (04)

Hope you will be able to join us, in person, in future sessions on
this, or related topics.    (05)

Best regards. =ppy    (06)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim