ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] ONTOLOG community event planning and sche

To: "'ontology-based-standards'" <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West (Information Junction)" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:24:59 +0100
Dear Peter,
My apologies for the first session (Community Planning).
I hope to attend the second session (Summit Topic Brainstorming).    (01)

Regards    (02)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 1489 880185
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
Skype: dr.matthew.west
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
https://www.matthew-west.org.uk/
This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 8 Ennismore Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire,
SG6 2SU.    (03)