ontology-based-standards

[ontology-based-standards] Ontology Summit 2009 project updates schedule

To: <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:19:21 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

                Pursuant to Peter Yim’s establishment of the ontology-based-standards list, this is a call for the project champions – or their representatives – to participate in a teleconference on October 8th, 2009 at the regularly scheduled Ontolog call-in time (1:30pm Eastern US time). We had some very exciting ideas bouncing around back in April related to bringing ontologies to standards, and vice versa. As we had resolved back then, we wanted to reconvene later in the year to see what has transpired with these project ideas. That time is now scheduled – October 8th.

                Those involved in the nine projects presented, please contact either Peter Yim (peter.yim@xxxxxxxx) or myself (see signature), or post to this list if you like, indicating your ability/willingness to share your progress with the community. I know that some of the projects have been quite busy, so we should have a rich agenda. Getting together again could re-energize us, and spawn even more ideas and collaborations.

                If you could, please respond by the end of this week (Sep. 18) so that we can get things organized.

Thanks – see you on October 8th.

Steven R. Ray, 2009 Ontology Summit Chair

Email:    steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: (650) 587-3780 (CA)

              (202) 362-5059 (DC)