ontologizing

[ontologizing] Summit Survey results

To: ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
The Ontology Summit 2007 Survey produced a number of results that should
be incorporated into the Ontologizing Ontologies project. As I did most of
the work on the survey analysis, I should be the one to do this. I have
looked over the inventory spreadsheet, and it looks very good.  However, I
am new to this project, so I am unclear on the current status.  Has
anything happened since last June?    (01)

-- Ken    (02)