ontologizing

[ontologizing] [Taxo-Thesaurus] Re: Facets for a classification / ontol

To: Dagobert Soergel <dsoergel@xxxxxxx>, Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:01:24 -0700
Thank you, Dagobert.    (01)

1. On your opting in as part of the OntologTaxoThesaurus team, I
have subscribed you to the [Ontologizing-Ontolog] list now --
this is where we would be doing our asynchronous virtual discussions.    (02)

2. I've uploaded your files to:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologizingOntolog/TaxoThesaurus/
-- this is the shred-file workspace for this
(OntologTaxoThesaurus) project.    (03)

3. I have also linked your documents to yesterday's session
discussion. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_06_15#nidNVG    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy