ontologizing

RE: [ontologizing] Re: [OntologTaxoThesaurus] Status of the inventory

To: "'Ontologizing-Ontolog'" <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:46:58 -0700
Hello All;    (01)

Thanks for the clarification, Peter.    (02)

It is inappropriate, it seems, to make an "executive" decision in most
communities such as Ontolog. I was simply suggesting a simpler path, and
avoiding possible additional complexity.    (03)

Denise has experience with the Terragram application and the WebMaster
application.     (04)

What is best for an initial Taxo-Thesaurus project?    (05)

Cheers,    (06)

Bob     (07)