ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] OntologySummit2013 Communique endorsement deadl

To: Carlos Rueda <carueda@xxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:10:00 -0700
Thank you *very* much for catching this, Carlos. My apologies, Everyone!    (01)

The extended deadline should, indeed, be 15-Jun-2013 (the date stated
on the website is correct.) I have updated the subject line and
message below. ... ALL: Please note.    (02)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/