ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] An Earth Science Ontology Dialog - mini-series

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:02:51 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_08_23    (01)

This is the final reminder that our "Earth Science-Ontolog"
mini-series kick-off session is coming up tomorrow (Aug-23)
... RSVP now if you haven't already (details below!)    (02)

We have a very full program and will, therefore, be starting promptly;
so, please dial-in 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start-time!    (03)

Again, this will be a 2-Hour virtual session that starts at 9:30am PDT
/ 12:30pm EDT / 16:30 UTC tomorrow (17-May-2012). See instructions at
top of the session page (
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_08_23 )
when session is about to begin.    (04)

Talk to you tomorrow! =ppy