ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Interest in dinner the first evening of the Ontolog

To: ontolog-invitation <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Ray <steve.r.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:03:14 -0700
Friends,
For those of you who are planning to attend the Ontology Summit Symposium on
April 18-19, 2011, at NIST in Gaithersburg, MD, we will be having a no-host
dinner at the Dogfish Head Alehouse the evening of April 18th (Monday). The
location is just across the street from the NIST entrance, and is where we had
dinner last year.    (01)

If you would like to join us, please send an email to dinner-yes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
so that I can get a reasonable head count for reservations. Tentative time is
6:30 pm.    (02)

Thanks for your help on this.    (03)

- Steve Ray and Nicola Guarino, Ontology Summit co-chairs    (04)

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (05)