ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:54:03 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_12_16    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

Session Title: Ontology Summit 2011 (Pre-launch) Community Input and
Planning Session    (03)

Session Co-chairs: Dr. Steve Ray & Dr. Nicola Guarino    (04)

Date of Session: Thursday 16-Dec-2010    (05)

Start-time: 11:30am PST / 2:30pm EST / 8:30pm CET / 7:30pm GMT / 19:30 UTC
 o ref: World Clock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=16&year=2010&hour=11&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
 o  do note that this is 1 hour later than the usual Ontolog event time!
 o  Expected Call Duration: ~1.5 Hrs.    (06)

 * Dial-in Number:
 ** from US: 1-218-844-8060 (domestic long distance cost will apply)
 ** Conference ID: "4389979#"
 ** ... more dial-in numbers (from Europe) are available on the session page    (07)

The developing session page with agenda, abstracts, process, etc. for
this call is
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_12_16    (08)

RSVP ... add your name to the expected attendee list on the session
page (if you are an active member of the community) or email me
<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline. We do appreciate your registration so we
can make sure we have enough resources to support the participants.    (09)

Talk to you all tomorrow!    (010)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
On behalf of the Ontology Summit Organizing Committee
--    (011)