ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Invited talk by Professor Ian Horrocks, followe

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:41:11 -0700
ERRATA: (thanks to Mary Parmelee of MITRE for pointing that out)    (01)

Note correction of typo in the previous message. The session-2 date
should read "5 August 2010" (and not "29 July 2010"):
//
> *  "OWL 2: Tools and Applications" - Thu 5 August 2010 - This is the
> second of our two back-to-back sessions devoted to OWL 2. ...
//
ref. error at -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/2010-07/msg00000.html#nid09    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy