ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog Panel Session: Progress Review on sampl

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:56:02 -0700
= *REMINDER* =    (01)

Session details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_10_08    (02)

The subject event is happening tomorrow - Thursday, 8-October-2009 -
10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST / 6:30pm BST / 17:30 UTC    (03)

If you agree that moving toward ontology-based standards is an
important next step for both the ontology community and the standards
community, you shouldn't miss this event. If you haven't yet
registered, please do so NOW! ... *RSVP* by emailing the sender
(<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline please)  or add yourself directly to
the session page if you are already an Ontolog member) so that we can
prepare enough resources to support everyone.    (04)

We look forward to talking to you tomorrow!    (05)

Regards.  =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/