ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontolog invited speaker session - Aldo Gangemi

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:32:52 -0800
Ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_02_05    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

Our invited spearker session on "Pattern-based Ontology Design" is
almost here. It is scheduled for (tomorrow) Thursday, 5-Feb-2009
starting at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 UTC.    (03)

Again, speaking on the topic will be Mr. Aldo Gangemi and Dr.
Valentina Presutti from the Semantic Technology Laboratory of the
National Research Council (CNR) in Rome, Italy. For those who are
researching into, or who are professionally engaged in ontology design
or its design process, you probably don't want to miss this session.    (04)

Please refer to details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_02_05    (05)

This is a virtual event (in the form of an augmented conference call).
You will only need your phone line and access to the Internet to
participate.    (06)

*RSVP* by e-mailing the sender <peter.yim at cim3.com> off-line to
register your attendance, if you haven't already done so. (If you
aren't already on the [ontolog-invitation] list, kindly include your
name, affiliation and job title as well.)    (07)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/