ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Ontology Summit 2009 - Launch Event - Thu 2009.

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:28:21 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_15    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

The subject event will be here this coming Thursday, 15-Jan-2009 at
10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 UTC.    (03)

We will be launching the Summit at this virtual session. Dr. Steven
Ray, general chair of the Summit will be presiding and will provide
guidelines on how we could best use the next 3 months to focus the
community's effort to thresh out issues pertinent to this year's
Ontology Summit theme. As usual, we will be setting aside ample time
for discussion among all participants.  Please refer to the latest
details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_15    (04)

This is a virtual event (in the form of an augmented conference call).
You will only need your phone line and access to the Internet to
participate.    (05)

== Call Details: ==    (06)

* Date: Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009    (07)

* Start Time: 10:30am PST / 12:30pm CST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 18:30 UTC
** see world clock for other time zones -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=15&year=2009&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224    (08)

* Expected Call Duration: ~1.5 hours    (09)

* Dial-in Number:
** from a '''US telephone (US): +1-218-486-3600''' (domestic long
distance cost will apply)
** When calling in from a phone, use '''Conference ID: "4389979#"'''
** '''from Europe, call:'''
*** Austria 0820-4000-1577
*** Belgium 070-35-9992
*** France 0826-100-280
*** Germany 01805-00-7642
*** Ireland 0818-270-037
*** Italy 0848-390-179
*** Spain 0902-886-056
*** Switzerland 0848-560-327 or 0848-414-110
*** UK 0870-738-0765
** callers '''from other countries''' please dial into either one of
the US or European numbers    (010)

Session page (with the developing agenda details) is on the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_15    (011)

* RSVP* (offline) to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>  (if you are already a
community member, feel free to add yourself to the "expected attendee"
list on the session page.    (012)

This session, like all Ontolog virtual events, is open and free of
charge. Anyone who is interested, or (better still) who may have
something to contribute, is welcome. Please refer to event details on
the session page, to which the hyperlink is given above, where you
will find session agenda, conference call dial-in and other pertinent
information. Feel free to pass this invitation along to colleagues who
may also find this session to be of interest.    (013)

The session will be recorded and made available in a publicly
accessible archive. Therefore, before participating, please make sure
you are cognizant of our IPR policy (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32).    (014)

Regards.  =ppy    (015)

for the
Ontology Summit 2009 Organizing Committee
& Dr. Steve Ray - General Chair, OntologySummit2009
--    (016)

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/