ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Fwd: [swikig] Inivtation: Special Online Session on

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:11:18 -0800
Forwarding the invitation from our session chair, Max Voelkel, to
session-3 of the SemanticWiki mini-series, which is coming up next
Thursday (11-Dec-2008).
RSVP to register your attendance (via email to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>,
or directly to the wiki session page, if you are a member of the
community.)    (01)

Do note, in particular, the call for (3-minute) "Lightning Talk"
submissions (more details at:
http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/pipermail/swikig/2008-December/000622.html
).
If you are working developing extensions and enhancements for the
Semantic MediaWiki platform, we definitely want to hear from you! ...
Send your title and abstract to Max now (and then a 1-slide
presentation next Tuesday Dec-9).    (02)

Regards.  =ppy