ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Joint OpenOntologyRepository-OntologySummit2008

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:30:50 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_28    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

The subject panel discussion session on "Ontology Registry and
Repository Technology & Infrastructure Landscape" is coming up
tomorrow, i.e. Thursday, 28-February-2008, 2.0~2.5 hours, starting at
10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 18:30 UTC (Ref. World Clock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=28&year=2008&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224)    (03)

*RSVP* by e-mailing <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> off-line (... if you aren't
already an Ontolog member, kindly include your name, affiliation and
job title as well) if you are planning to attend and haven't already
responded.)    (04)

As usual, this session is free and open; so feel free to pass this
invitation along to others who may also be interested. We look forward
to having you at the session. Please refer to agenda and call-in
details on the session page, whose link appears at the top of this
message.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy    (06)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG