ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Semantic Interoperability in Health Informatics

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 12:08:37 -0800
Re:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_01_10    (01)

*REMINDER*    (02)

The Ontolog Panel Discussion entitled "Semantic Interoperability
in Health Informatics: Lessons Learned" is coming up tomorrow,
i.e. Thursday, 10-January-2008 (starting at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm
EST / 18:30 UTC).    (03)

Come join us in this discussion session during which our expert
panel - Mr. Marc Wine, Dr. Saul Resenberg, Dr. Michael Cummens
and Mr. Rex Brooks will share their insights with the community.
The session will be co-chaired by Marc and Rex, and will start
with briefing from the panel. We will then go into a Q & A and
open discussion segment during which all attendees are invited to
participate.    (04)

RSVP (by e-mailing the sender off-line; if you aren't already an
Ontolog member, kindly include your name, affiliation and job
title as well) if you are planning to attend and haven't already
responded.    (05)

We look forward to having you at the session. Please refer to all
agenda and call-in details on the session page, whose link
appears at the top of this message.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy